- Bespoke engine ECU re-map developing 440bhp at 6,800rpm and 412 lb.ft at 3,100rpm
- HKS turbo
- Janspeed exhaust system with a high-flow sports catalytic convertor
- 6 Speed Twin Clutch Sports Shift Transmission (SST)
- Janspeed intake & intercooler piping kit
- Janspeed manifold
- Motorsport specification high-flow fuel injectors
- Alcon front braking system – 6 pot mono-block front calipers with floating disc and bell assembly
- Alcon rear caliper with floating disc and bell assembly
- Front suspension lowered by 35mm
- Rear suspension lowered by 30mm
- Eibach coil springs
- Super-All Wheel Control (S-AWC) with full time 4WD system
- Keyless Operation System (KOS)
- CAT 1 approved alarm immobiliser
- The special edition Lancer Evolution X is available in white only
- Forged 18” BBS alloy wheels
- Bi-xenon headlights with adaptive front-lighting system (AFS)
- Front fog lamps
- PIAA motorsport silicone windscreen wiper blades
- Recaro branded heated leather bucket seats with suede effect fabric inserts
- Rockford Fosgate premium audio with SD card based music server – 8 speakers + subwoofer
- Leather sports steering wheel with audio and cruise controls
- SD Card based Navigation system with 7-inch LCD touch screen
- Airbags – dual front, side, curtain and driver’s knee SRS airbags
- Bluetooth handsfree system with music streaming
- High contrast LCD Display
- Climate control
- USB terminal
All vehicle will be fitted with a data recorder which is connected through the vehicle battery. This will record details such as driving style, trip histories and present location. Details of the data will be available to both CCC and the registered owner of the vehicle. The fitment of, and reporting or data from this device is a condition of the vehicle warranty. A three year subscription to the service is included in the vehicle price.
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X is more sophisticated, involving and technologically-advanced than ever before. It incorporates every bit of knowledge Mitsubishi Motors has gained through creation of the previous nine generations of Lancer Evolution and from decades of competing successfully at the highest levels of international rallying.
Most importantly, Lancer Evolution X connects and interacts completely with the driver in all conditions, providing the very highest levels of driving pleasure to match its mighty performance.
Based on a completely new platform, the Lancer Evolution X looks fantastic from every angle. And each part is there for a reason: to provide the most thrilling drive ever offered. The purposeful stance is produced by 30mm wider tracks and a wheelbase that is 25mm longer compared to the previous model, making the Lancer Evolution X more composed than ever before. The use of lightweight materials gives the car an agility which will exceed every expectation.
Control Of Every Wheel
The Super All Wheel Control (S-AWC) system of the Lancer Evolution X incorporates and controls four advanced electronic and mechanical devices that work together to adapt the way the car responds to the driver and conditions. S-AWC works seamlessly to keep the power under control and can be tailored to snow, gravel or tarmac surfaces at the flick of a switch. It is no exaggeration to say that S-AWC is unrivalled by any other driver assistance system in existence.
Ahead of the pack
Performance driving is about far more than raw speed. The Lancer Evolution X provides this in abundance, yet it offers far more. For 16 years, Mitsubishi Motors has been perfecting the Lancer Evolution formula, an unequalled combination of speed, roadholding, practicality and driver involvement.
A truly great performance car needs to connect and interact completely with the driver, something the Lancer Evolution X does effortlessly in all conditions, thanks to advanced technology that guarantees a driving experience you will never forget.